MOGAS is continually in search of the brightest and most talented individuals. MOGAS is an equal opportunity employer with a dedicated and committed diverse workforce. MOGAS’ internship programme offers a wide range of opportunities for students to gain insight and appreciation of the technical and administrative execution of the Oil and Gas business in a conducive working environment at MOGAS.
The purpose of the MOGAS Internship Programme is to;
- Provide a framework by which continuing students from diverse academic backgrounds may be assigned to various MOGAS Departments where their educational experience can be enhanced through practical and hands – on – training in a real work setting.
- Expose students and deepen their knowledge and understanding to the work of MOGAS, its values and goals.
- Expose students to the various professional disciplines and culture within their areas of specialization.
Requirements to Apply;
- Applications for the February intake should be submitted between 1st and 30th November of the preceding Year;
- Applications for the June to August intakes should be submitted between 1st February and 30th April of each calendar Year; Period of internship will be for two (02) months.
- Applicants should attach the following documents;
- Application letter
- Introductory letter from the university
- First Year results indicating the applicants CGPA (the CGPA should be at least 3.6).
Applicants should be in their second (2nd) Year of study.
MOGAS however, reserves the right to appoint an intern in line with set criteria as deemed fit.